Travels
So, I'll be on my way home to Florida this weekend.
My time here at Covecrest has been, once again, eye-opening. I feel like, even though God didn't give me any straight answers this summer, He has been working in my heart. I have realized a lot of things about myself, and particularly how I have such a hard time seeing myself as a daughter of God, made in His own image. I am working on that.
But, I look forward to the things He has in store for my life. I will pray through the fear and be ready to continue in the path set out for my life.
In the meantime, my "path" back home will make some pit stops in Atlanta, Tallahassee, Tampa and Orlando before I get back to Boca Raton. I ask that you pray for safe travels... and I hope I'll be able to see some of my friends on my way home!
For those of you back in SoFlo - I look forward to seeing you all and spending time with you. :)
My time here at Covecrest has been, once again, eye-opening. I feel like, even though God didn't give me any straight answers this summer, He has been working in my heart. I have realized a lot of things about myself, and particularly how I have such a hard time seeing myself as a daughter of God, made in His own image. I am working on that.
But, I look forward to the things He has in store for my life. I will pray through the fear and be ready to continue in the path set out for my life.
In the meantime, my "path" back home will make some pit stops in Atlanta, Tallahassee, Tampa and Orlando before I get back to Boca Raton. I ask that you pray for safe travels... and I hope I'll be able to see some of my friends on my way home!
For those of you back in SoFlo - I look forward to seeing you all and spending time with you. :)
1 Comments:
At 1:46 AM, August 19, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Woooo! You're home! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home