Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Hand Update (Among Others)

Bee Update: my hand is much better. Thanks for your concern :)

In Other Hand News: I am pretty sure I have some form of Carpal Tunnel. My arm started aching pretty bad on Tuesday night and hasn't stopped since! I have it wrapped now, but it's been a struggle to hold up the cameras to get footage and pictures. I'll have to get that checked out once I get back to FL.

Sooo, I found some pictures I had taken with my Canon XTi before I came to Covecrest for the summer... and I wanted to share some of those :)

Really pretty flowers outside of St. Maximilian Kolbe (where I was staying when I came to visit Covecrest in May).


This one's cool.


My baby, Vanessa. This is what she looks like when she's in need of a haircut.


This actually was during Summer Camp. Jeremiah and Mark found a frog and befriended it.


Alrighty... So, I am still trying to discern where God is calling/leading me after my time here this summer, but I'm feeling pretty lost. I'm praying through it, and hoping that you can join me in that. Thanks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home