Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Woo woo.

Sooooooo, I got rained on (and soaked) this morning down at the river. haha... (Shout-out: Oh, Chris Farley as a Motivational Speaker on SNL)

Tomorrow, i will be sure to pack my big fat backpack with the two cameras, a towel, and an umbrella. It's days like today that I wish I had like an assistant or something. It would have been really helpful. Whatev, it's fine.

Hmmm, what else? Oh yes! I did the Trust Fall today at the Low Ropes course. That was pretty nifty. This group - St. Stephen from Old Hickory, TN is great. They came last year, and two of their chaperones - Stephen and Brian - used to come visit me in the Outpost all the time. So, I was pumped about participating in an activity with them. Here's a picture someone took for me to be able to treasure the moment. :)



In other news, I edited some footage that some Summer Staffers collected into a montage that they used during tonight's Camp News bit. It was humorous, to say the least. I'm going to work on getting those short videos up here soon.

Umm... Here's a picture I took at the end of Mass... that's Shadow. She's just adorable - and I think this is a sweet picture:



There are LOTS of cute babies at camp this week... and this is one of them. This beautiful girl's name is Faith. She perks up each time she sees my camera - it's the cutest thing.



Alright. That's it. It's past 1 am, and I am SO ready for bed. I'm off to the river again tomorrow morning.... and I still have to pack all my gear! Agh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home