Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Woo! Famous?

Ok, it's an exciting day...

First off, check out the lovely folks from my home parish, St. Jude in Boca Raton, FL, all up on the Steubenville Florida website.... woooooooo! http://www.steubenvilleflorida.com

Alrighty... also, please check out the http://www.lifeteen.com Homepage... and all the way to the right... look for a yellow box.... and read the whole thing.... (I'll wait....) cool, eh?

Oh, and my videos are now on the Life Teen website! Just head over to the Videos section and you can view them.

That's all. I was pretty excited to share that with y'all. Peace!

Oh, and the mailing addy is: 25 Falls Drive, Tiger, GA 30576 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home