Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random pictures from around camp...

Here's a picture from last week... me with Matt Smith, lifeteen.com Webmaster. He likes my work! Woot.



In other news... I didn't get to go in the mud today. :(

But, here's a picture during a golf cart escapade with Kemi! Woo!



All-nighter, here I come!
Please pray that my cold goes away... I'm feeling pretty miserable.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, July 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great to see you are having a great time. Have some more videos online!

    God bless,
    Janet Cruz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home