I want sleep.
I'm currently working on the Video... yippee! I had a MAJOR conundrum with the music, so this puts me WAY behind schedule. No good. I am "supposed" to start burning in one hour... and, frankly, that is just NOT going to happen.
In the meantime.... here are some pictures. Please enjoy!
Taken during Mass the other day. Thanks, Brendan! You can see he's about to smile - check the dimples! (Oh, and pray for this man, he's entering Seminary this fall!)

Here I am with Happy (his actual name is Glen... but Happy is definitely more appropriate). He is one of my favorite-est people in the whole world. Seriously. He's an amazing man.
In the meantime.... here are some pictures. Please enjoy!
Taken during Mass the other day. Thanks, Brendan! You can see he's about to smile - check the dimples! (Oh, and pray for this man, he's entering Seminary this fall!)
Here I am with Happy (his actual name is Glen... but Happy is definitely more appropriate). He is one of my favorite-est people in the whole world. Seriously. He's an amazing man.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home