Happy Fourth!
Hello! I came back this morning from Atlanta, where I was able to spend the Independence Day holiday. Holly, Danielle and I (two of my roommates) headed down on Tuesday afternoon and spent the night at Danielle's family's house in Roswell.
This is a shot taken in Centennial Olympic Park.... on the left there you'll see a man dressed up in fishnet stockings (orange, if memory serves), a crazy afro wig, a pink dress with an apron that said "Sweet and Juicy" (...or something to that effect) and butterfly wings... oh, it was quite a sight.

The boys started up a hacky sack game and we all partook of some quality People-Watching. :)
This is our entire group that got to enjoy the festivities together... let's see if I can name them all.

Kneeling: Katie (ATL friend), Paola (Summer Staffer), Irene (Paola's friend), and (I WILL butcher this name, so...) ...Paola's other friend. lol
Standing: Holly (roomie), Jimmy (Staffer), Bobby (Jimmy's bro), John (Covecrest Staff), David (CC Staff), Bradley (Ropes Staff friend), Moi, Jeremiah (CC Staff) and Danielle (roomie).
Woo! We had a blast. :)
This is a shot taken in Centennial Olympic Park.... on the left there you'll see a man dressed up in fishnet stockings (orange, if memory serves), a crazy afro wig, a pink dress with an apron that said "Sweet and Juicy" (...or something to that effect) and butterfly wings... oh, it was quite a sight.
The boys started up a hacky sack game and we all partook of some quality People-Watching. :)
This is our entire group that got to enjoy the festivities together... let's see if I can name them all.
Kneeling: Katie (ATL friend), Paola (Summer Staffer), Irene (Paola's friend), and (I WILL butcher this name, so...) ...Paola's other friend. lol
Standing: Holly (roomie), Jimmy (Staffer), Bobby (Jimmy's bro), John (Covecrest Staff), David (CC Staff), Bradley (Ropes Staff friend), Moi, Jeremiah (CC Staff) and Danielle (roomie).
Woo! We had a blast. :)
1 Comments:
At 10:59 PM, July 07, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
His fishnets match his wings. How appropriate! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home