Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I just want to send a very Happy Happy Birthday wish to my beautiful friend Lauren today, on her birthday.

She reads this thing a whole heck of a lot, so she gets a shout-out.

Lauren, I hope your day has been as special as you are. I thank you for your friendship.
I miss you! Love you, girl!



I just wish I could build you a cake as cool as this one!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, July 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love you so much, hunny, thank you!

    I could definetly use a good Lisa hug today, so I'm sending prayers your way hoping you're having a great one!

    :)

     
  • At 12:33 AM, July 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ps. That cake IS cool! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home