Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Booty - the game.

Yep... there's this game I learned WAY back in 2004 on the Mission Trip I chaperoned called "Big Booty." My favoritest New Mexico teens taught it to me on the campus of ASU, where Steubenville West was being held that weekend. It's difficult to explain, but it's a fun, goofy group game that takes up some down time...

One person plays "Big" and then numbers are shouted and etc. etc. You basically wait until people mess up and then they are out of the game... at the end, you win by messing "Big" up. It's fun. Here's a picture while we were playing.



Here is "Big" standing in the middle, along with the champ on the right, and the runner-up on the left (me!):
.

Woot. Back to work. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home