Bees!
I have to share what just happened.
I was stung by a bee on my RIGHT hand (I'm a rightie) TWICE. It was hanging out on the mouse of the computer I was using!
Yep. It took me over 5 minutes to type this entry.
I was stung by a bee on my RIGHT hand (I'm a rightie) TWICE. It was hanging out on the mouse of the computer I was using!
Yep. It took me over 5 minutes to type this entry.
3 Comments:
At 11:52 PM, August 01, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
has your hand feeling?
At 3:37 PM, August 02, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Most bees die after one sting. He must have loved you. :)
At 12:58 PM, August 08, 2007 ,
Unknown said...
Oh noes I just read your post. I have been pretty busy. When do you get back? I miss you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home