Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Staff!!

Here's the lovely Summer Staff! Check 'em out!


They're a cool bunch.
And, for you former Summer Staffers that might be reading this... don't ask me to compare them to your group!

However, there are some people that remind me of some folks from your groups. :)

We have...

Sitting, Top Row:
Paola Flores from Guatemala City, Guatemala
Tiffany Ho from Ewa Beach, HI
Michelle Raymond from St. Louis, MO
Melissa Ginther from Millbrook, AL
Becca Liu from San Pedro, CA
Jakzeel Nunez from St. Petersburg, FL

Standing:
Mary Major from Clearwater, FL
Rachel Harrison from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Sitting, Bottom Row:
Matt Arango from Woodbridge, VA
Shannon Litterilla from Roswell, GA
Rachel Stoney from Plymouth, MI
Sean Lee from Mobile, AL
Jimmy Mitchell from Atlanta, GA
Jenna Reimers from Panama City, FL
Lizzy Wales from Mandeville, LA
Chris Ducote from Montgomery, AL

Please keep them in your prayers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home