Pleasant Early Morning Hours
It's 5:15 am and I started burning DVDs an hour ago.... this is AWESOME!
I am surrounded by 5 limp bodies... they're asleep, not dead! haha
I have 6 wonderful people that made the sacrifice and stayed up with me tonight... Matt and Jakzeel have been with me the whole time... Rachel stayed up for a bit until she could no longer keep her eyes open... Melissa, Becca and Paola took a nap, and showed up at 3 am to keep me (us) company!
SUCH a blessing tonight... especially after a really difficult day.
Wow.... this is so lovely. Company is SO great for my Friday Night gig... :)
I am going to miss them. A lot.
I am surrounded by 5 limp bodies... they're asleep, not dead! haha
I have 6 wonderful people that made the sacrifice and stayed up with me tonight... Matt and Jakzeel have been with me the whole time... Rachel stayed up for a bit until she could no longer keep her eyes open... Melissa, Becca and Paola took a nap, and showed up at 3 am to keep me (us) company!
SUCH a blessing tonight... especially after a really difficult day.
Wow.... this is so lovely. Company is SO great for my Friday Night gig... :)
I am going to miss them. A lot.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home