Mini Camp Update
A cool picture from today.

Today, we welcomed our first crew of high schoolers. Wooooo-e! They're an enthusiastic bunch (to say the least).
This morning, Mark (part of the Ropes and Maintenance Crews here this summer) and I went around and hung up pictures in all the camp housing. Trying to give everything a more "homey" feel. I think it's pretty cool.
For the next batch of pictures, I get to choose from the ones I've taken so far this summer... I feel pretty honored that my pictures will be hung up in the Dining Hall. Yay! :)
I've finished all my work early tonight, so I am going to head home to try to get to bed early.
Today, we welcomed our first crew of high schoolers. Wooooo-e! They're an enthusiastic bunch (to say the least).
This morning, Mark (part of the Ropes and Maintenance Crews here this summer) and I went around and hung up pictures in all the camp housing. Trying to give everything a more "homey" feel. I think it's pretty cool.
For the next batch of pictures, I get to choose from the ones I've taken so far this summer... I feel pretty honored that my pictures will be hung up in the Dining Hall. Yay! :)
I've finished all my work early tonight, so I am going to head home to try to get to bed early.
2 Comments:
At 1:00 AM, June 19, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Yay! You're photo-famous ;)
At 6:03 PM, June 19, 2007 ,
Unknown said...
You call 10:11 p.m. early?!?! I get down onone knee and salte you :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home