Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lisa? Who, me?

Aack! This Summer Staff leaves this weekend. I'm sad. I haven't been sad around them because I don't want to make this any harder for them. But I am truly sad. I am going to miss these folks. I hope to see them again soon... they're awesome. :)

On a lighter note...

I like this picture a lot... aaaand, the girl's name is Lisa. Bonus!


Speaking of names... We have four Lisa's this week. That's definitely confusing... especially since one of them is the Host this week (Lisa Epperson - she's a big deal).
I just always assume that it's not me that they're looking for. haha

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home