It's Picture Day
So, I had a LOT of fun with the Camera today.
I hope you enjoy these choice shots. :)
A cool design someone did with chalk at the Basketball Court today.

Teamwork.

Trust Fall in the Low Ropes Challenge Course.

This was taken in North Carolina this morning. (And, yes: I was in NC on purpose, not by accident.)

Chris and Michelle's oldest, Noah, after Mass today.

I'm pretty proud of this picture. This is Chris and Michelle's middle son, Luke.

I LOVE this picture. I took it near the fire we had tonight. I kinda think this should be a desktop background. Eh??
I hope you enjoy these choice shots. :)
A cool design someone did with chalk at the Basketball Court today.
Teamwork.
Trust Fall in the Low Ropes Challenge Course.
This was taken in North Carolina this morning. (And, yes: I was in NC on purpose, not by accident.)
Chris and Michelle's oldest, Noah, after Mass today.
I'm pretty proud of this picture. This is Chris and Michelle's middle son, Luke.
I LOVE this picture. I took it near the fire we had tonight. I kinda think this should be a desktop background. Eh??
3 Comments:
At 12:41 PM, June 21, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
why were you in NC on purpose??
At 11:09 PM, June 21, 2007 ,
Lisa said...
Haha... just kidding.
It was South Carolina.
I went there and hiked down to the Chattooga River to take pictures of the campers rafting. :)
At 1:38 PM, June 22, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
That fire picture is AWESOME!! :D
The others are cool too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home