iMovie Makes Me Cry
Soooooo.... I finished importing all four hours of footage.
I was so proud of myself. I'm shorter on time this week - for a number of reasons; I won't bore you with them.
And.... technical difficulty causes iMovie to quit unexpectedly. Lovely.
Now, I've got another hour of importing... and another hour of copying all the files onto an external hard drive so that I can START editing.
I really want to cry.
Not only do I have to miss out on a Mud Day that I have been SO looking forward to, but it also means I have even LESS time to do this movie. Ugh. :( Today is going to be SO long.
I was so proud of myself. I'm shorter on time this week - for a number of reasons; I won't bore you with them.
And.... technical difficulty causes iMovie to quit unexpectedly. Lovely.
Now, I've got another hour of importing... and another hour of copying all the files onto an external hard drive so that I can START editing.
I really want to cry.
Not only do I have to miss out on a Mud Day that I have been SO looking forward to, but it also means I have even LESS time to do this movie. Ugh. :( Today is going to be SO long.
1 Comments:
At 12:38 AM, July 06, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Technology always seems to poop out when you're having a bad day, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home