How is it already almost Friday?
Correction: I was not in North Carolina... I was in South Carolina. Sorry to get your hopes up. :) heehee
Actually, I was blessed enough to be able to travel about 25 minutes from camp into SC to go and take pictures of our campers rafting in the Chattooga River both yesterday and today. Here are some pictures from my day...
Taken from the SC side (I think): The Chattooga River, Section III

During a Low Ropes Course activity: "Rely"

Trust Fall

Cool sun effect (a camper on a high ropes element).
Actually, I was blessed enough to be able to travel about 25 minutes from camp into SC to go and take pictures of our campers rafting in the Chattooga River both yesterday and today. Here are some pictures from my day...
Taken from the SC side (I think): The Chattooga River, Section III

During a Low Ropes Course activity: "Rely"

Trust Fall

Cool sun effect (a camper on a high ropes element).
3 Comments:
At 1:39 PM, June 22, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
First of all, that river is beautiful. Secondly...did I mention how much I'm loving these picture-posts? Yeah, a whole friggin lot. You and your campers are in my prayers! ;)
At 6:44 PM, June 24, 2007 ,
Unknown said...
I have been camping on the chatooga/chattoga river before. One of my better camping trips ever
At 6:46 PM, June 24, 2007 ,
Unknown said...
I have been camping on th Chattooga River before. It was one of the better camping trips I have ever been on. Dont remember the exact place though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home