Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hail!

In case some of you (the two of you that actually read this - haha) don't read the Camp Blog....

Here's a picture of today's freak hail storm.


I picked the best shot of the little pieces of ice pelting my car. If you click on the picture, you can view a larger version of it... and then, you can see the way they break apart as they are hitting the hood of my car.

Enjoy.
:) - Lisa

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, June 13, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How fun!! Glad to read the updates!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, June 14, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aww poor car. i hope youre enjoying covecrest!

    btw there is a slight possibility i'll be there for a week during session 2, one of the chaperones from my church might back out and if so i get the spot (pray for that!!!)

    <3 stacey

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home