Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Friday, June 08, 2007

First Video Blog?

So.... I recorded this on Wednesday night (last night... even though it's now two in the morning on Friday). But, our internet was acting up, so I wasn't able to post this online.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, June 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are adorable, Lisa. I love that I can see you and hear your voice via the internet. How fun!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, June 12, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Aww you look so pretty. I can't beleive you are sck again =( I hope you are having a better time. We also got your postcard Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home