Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Day 1 of Summer Camp

The campers will be here in a few hours.
Today is also Covecrest's annual golf tournament.

Woo... time to get excited.
I have a long to-do list to get to, so I'm going to do just that.

Thanks for checking in and reading.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, June 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lisa!

    I love the blog! I'll be checking in, for sure!

    Enjoy your summer, and try not to get frustrated with the camera!! hahahaha

    Take care and you're in my prayers. :)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, June 05, 2007 , Blogger Frank said...

    Hey Lisa,

    Even though I miss you, I am really happy your back in such a beautiful place, surrounded by such amazing people.

    Moments are gifts from God, make the best of each one. (Wow, I just came up with that. Even thinking about Covecrest makes you a better person).

    I love you lil' sis!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home