Covecrest Blog
I just want to let you all know that there is a Covecrest Blog available for you to read!
I'll be posting pictures and notes each day about camp.
Check it out! http://covecrest.blogspot.com
(Just click on the link to it in the right-hand column of this page.)
Also, I am sending pictures daily to the Life Teen webmaster to post on the homepage - check that out, too!
http://www.lifeteen.com
I've got lots of work to do.
I'd better get to it.
I'm feeling the beginnings of a cold coming on - please keep me in your prayers. I can't get sick - there's so much to do!
(For those of you that are well-acquainted with my immune system, you know how raggedly sick I can get from a "Common Cold.")
Thanks!
I'll be posting pictures and notes each day about camp.
Check it out! http://covecrest.blogspot.com
(Just click on the link to it in the right-hand column of this page.)
Also, I am sending pictures daily to the Life Teen webmaster to post on the homepage - check that out, too!
http://www.lifeteen.com
I've got lots of work to do.
I'd better get to it.
I'm feeling the beginnings of a cold coming on - please keep me in your prayers. I can't get sick - there's so much to do!
(For those of you that are well-acquainted with my immune system, you know how raggedly sick I can get from a "Common Cold.")
Thanks!
1 Comments:
At 2:45 PM, June 06, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Oh Lisa! I hope you knock that cold flat out of your system!! I'm in a similar situation, myself. You will of course be in my prayers. :)
Meanwhile, I'm loving the updates on your adventures as well as your fabulously pink new blog template. Keep rocking, Lisita! And if you happen to run into any huge ducks...take a grainy picture! Lol! I hope you find a way to work with that white balance problem! I know just how much trouble that can be. Much love and hugs to you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home