Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Friday, June 08, 2007

All Night-er!

Tonight is the night I get to stay up super late in order to complete the Camp Video.
Please pray for me. And for iMovie. And for iDVD.

Thanks! Goodnight! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, June 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Prayers in effect.

    Aaaaand we're rolling...

     
  • At 12:30 PM, June 10, 2007 , Blogger Fr. Paul S. said...

    Lisa,
    May I make a suggestion? I know just what you need another suggestion. I would enjoy seeing a picture of the staffers this session and next. Is that possible? Again know of my prayers for everyone, especially you who does so much ever so quietly. You're very much loved and appreciated.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, June 12, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    How did go?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home