4 am Post
Yes, I really am posting at 4 am.
Tonight is my all-nighter.
My computer currently has over 7,000 pictures from these first three weeks of camp. Insane.
I've got to start moving them onto the external hard drive.
I am so very sleepy. I've noticed that my body's crash time is a little after 2 am. That's when, if I sit still for too long, I will drift to sleep. I've got to be honest: that was a rough hour.
Now, I am waiting for my compy to burn the Master copy of the Week's DVD so that I can start the duplication process.
In the meantime, I'd like to share a picture from today.
I really like this picture because this girl is totally covered in mud, paint, flour, and other random substances... and yet she looks so graceful as she extends her hands to pray. Beautiful.

ooh! The disc just popped out!
::Checking that it is a fully functioning DVD::
Looks good!
Time to start copying!
Woo!
Tonight is my all-nighter.
My computer currently has over 7,000 pictures from these first three weeks of camp. Insane.
I've got to start moving them onto the external hard drive.
I am so very sleepy. I've noticed that my body's crash time is a little after 2 am. That's when, if I sit still for too long, I will drift to sleep. I've got to be honest: that was a rough hour.
Now, I am waiting for my compy to burn the Master copy of the Week's DVD so that I can start the duplication process.
In the meantime, I'd like to share a picture from today.
I really like this picture because this girl is totally covered in mud, paint, flour, and other random substances... and yet she looks so graceful as she extends her hands to pray. Beautiful.
ooh! The disc just popped out!
::Checking that it is a fully functioning DVD::
Looks good!
Time to start copying!
Woo!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home