Year 2007 Catch-Up
Ok... I know it's been a while... so, I'll try to wrap up the last few months. First, let me rewind a bit and try to cover all the "important" stuff:
December 2006
I graduated! Woo! With honors - that was pretty exciting. :) Had a lovely time celebrating with friends and family. At the end of the month, I visited with the first of two sets of Summer Staff that I met at Covecrest. Reunion #1 was in Lousiana. I had a blast there... plus, my being there was a surprise, so that was fun! Oh, and I got a 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible as my rental - good times! :) I spent New Years with my girl Kristin at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney seeing Sister Hazel perform. fun fun.
January 2007
Reunion #2 was in Houston, TX. Great time with 4 lovely ladies. We had such fun together. Prepping for Frank and Yara's wedding. They were married at a BEAUTIFUL reception on January 20th. After that, I went to Argentina for two weeks with my parents. We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my Dad got sick (flu-type thing) for three days, so he was pretty miserable for a while. Oh, and the dancing! I danced. A lot. It was fantastic. My professor there was really great.
February 2007
Disney loved me and I passed the audition, but they have nothing open for my height category. My Casting person wants me to work there really badly and is ready to set me up with another job... which I don't want because then I would be getting paid extremely little doing a job that I don't really want/care about. I don't want to feel stuck.
March 2007
Not exactly a busy month. I got more active with my dancing, so that was good. My Mom celebrated her birthday. She's wonderful - I hope I can be half the woman she is. Also, I stayed pretty active with the Young Adults Ministry at my Church... planning events, coordinating stuff, etc.
April 2007
Not a whole lot going on this month.... But, I had a wonderful celebration for Easter - ALLELUIA! Oh, and I gave Disney another shot at a dancing audition... it did not go well. I prefer not talking about it, actually. The whole thing is pretty embarassing - not to mention disappointing.
May 2007
Ok. So far, so good. I'm currently at Covecrest - it's the best thing that's happened this year since I got to dance some Tango in Argentina back in January. Covecrest is awesome so far. I just gotta keep praying. Thursday night, a very smart woman told me that I should ask God to show me what He wants next for me by hitting me upside the head with it so I don't miss it. I'm gonna try that. I'm trying to sort out what's next for me... it's exciting, scary, invigorating and terrifying all at the same time.
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading. Peace.
December 2006
I graduated! Woo! With honors - that was pretty exciting. :) Had a lovely time celebrating with friends and family. At the end of the month, I visited with the first of two sets of Summer Staff that I met at Covecrest. Reunion #1 was in Lousiana. I had a blast there... plus, my being there was a surprise, so that was fun! Oh, and I got a 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible as my rental - good times! :) I spent New Years with my girl Kristin at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney seeing Sister Hazel perform. fun fun.
January 2007
Reunion #2 was in Houston, TX. Great time with 4 lovely ladies. We had such fun together. Prepping for Frank and Yara's wedding. They were married at a BEAUTIFUL reception on January 20th. After that, I went to Argentina for two weeks with my parents. We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my Dad got sick (flu-type thing) for three days, so he was pretty miserable for a while. Oh, and the dancing! I danced. A lot. It was fantastic. My professor there was really great.
February 2007
Disney loved me and I passed the audition, but they have nothing open for my height category. My Casting person wants me to work there really badly and is ready to set me up with another job... which I don't want because then I would be getting paid extremely little doing a job that I don't really want/care about. I don't want to feel stuck.
March 2007
Not exactly a busy month. I got more active with my dancing, so that was good. My Mom celebrated her birthday. She's wonderful - I hope I can be half the woman she is. Also, I stayed pretty active with the Young Adults Ministry at my Church... planning events, coordinating stuff, etc.
April 2007
Not a whole lot going on this month.... But, I had a wonderful celebration for Easter - ALLELUIA! Oh, and I gave Disney another shot at a dancing audition... it did not go well. I prefer not talking about it, actually. The whole thing is pretty embarassing - not to mention disappointing.
May 2007
Ok. So far, so good. I'm currently at Covecrest - it's the best thing that's happened this year since I got to dance some Tango in Argentina back in January. Covecrest is awesome so far. I just gotta keep praying. Thursday night, a very smart woman told me that I should ask God to show me what He wants next for me by hitting me upside the head with it so I don't miss it. I'm gonna try that. I'm trying to sort out what's next for me... it's exciting, scary, invigorating and terrifying all at the same time.
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading. Peace.
1 Comments:
At 3:20 PM, May 24, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Woo! Lux Dei. The Light of God.
There you are my dear, it is official. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home