Newsbreak
I am pretty short on time. (You'll see why.) So, I'll just right to the point.
I just returned from a 6-day visit to Covecrest (some of you might remember that I spent 7 months there last year doing an internship). I had a wonderful retreat experience and while there, I was offered the opportunity to return there for the summer (for a little over 2 months) and put together the weekly Summer Camp video.
I'm really excited about this new venture. I leave this Friday to go to Arizona for some training with the folks at LIFE Studios and I return to Florida on Wednesday morning. I'll be heading up to camp on Friday of next week (June 1st) and camp starts on Monday, June 4th (it runs until August 4th).
Since my time is very limited, I won't be able to see all of you before I leave. Please know that you'll be missed... and feel free to write to me (if you send me something, I promise to return the favor!).
Lisa Castellano
LIFE TEEN Covecrest
25 Falls Drive
Tiger, GA 30576
I just returned from a 6-day visit to Covecrest (some of you might remember that I spent 7 months there last year doing an internship). I had a wonderful retreat experience and while there, I was offered the opportunity to return there for the summer (for a little over 2 months) and put together the weekly Summer Camp video.
I'm really excited about this new venture. I leave this Friday to go to Arizona for some training with the folks at LIFE Studios and I return to Florida on Wednesday morning. I'll be heading up to camp on Friday of next week (June 1st) and camp starts on Monday, June 4th (it runs until August 4th).
Since my time is very limited, I won't be able to see all of you before I leave. Please know that you'll be missed... and feel free to write to me (if you send me something, I promise to return the favor!).
Lisa Castellano
LIFE TEEN Covecrest
25 Falls Drive
Tiger, GA 30576
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home