Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tango

Last night, December 12th, 2006...
There was a Holiday Showcase at Goldcoast Ballroom that I performed at with my Tango Instructor, Michael.

I am pretty proud of this - I've been working really hard for the last 3 and a half months.

I know it's small, but I hope you enjoy :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, May 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Juuust letting you know (again) how much I LOVE your dance. ^_^

    And saying hi from el blogspot ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home