Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Monday, November 13, 2006

WAYFest 2006

WAYFest (on November 11th) was pretty stinkin awesome.
I have some good pictures. Check it.



Above: Third Day ROCKED. They are fantastic. Oh, by the way... I kinda ran into the lead singer of Third Day (Mac Powell) before they went on stage... he was standing watching another group perform with his bodyguard-man-buddy George. He was super-thankful that I didn't "out" him by screaming "Oh my gosh! It's Mac Powell from Third Day!!!"



Above: David Crowder. He has awesome hair. He rocks.



Above: My favorite band, downhere... and me! :) Yay for having a friend at the host radio station, eh? Thanks, Donna!


Yeah. WAYFest was pretty fantastic. I had a blasty-blast. So did my Mom. Good times all around.
Oh, and this lady from the Palm Beach Post was taking pictures near me all night, and she got one of me that was posted online...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home