Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving!

First and foremost: Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all enjoyed a great day around people that you care about. :)

I had a pretty great day. My parents and I drove up to Orlando yesterday morning around 8:30 am. They dropped me off at Magic Kingdom so that I could meet up with the Ball Family - one of the families that lives up at Covecrest, who was visiting Disney for the first time with their three children. I spent a few hours with them while my parents went out to lunch together and enjoyed some time together at Downtown Disney watching an out-of-town orchestra perform near the water. They had a blast. Afterwards, we met up and headed over to Kristin's apartment in Celebration and spent the rest of the day with her and her family (parents and grandparents). Everyone seemed to have had a splendid evening... All in all, it was a very pleasant day. :)

No pictures, doggonit. Soon, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home