Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Friday, November 24, 2006

November Car Report

The only real update here is that my car has been in the shop since November 1st and they called us today and told us it was ready. Well, my Dad and I went to go check it out and there were all kinds of problems... the left passenger door handle was all jiggly... the scratch on the top left panel of the back hatch was still there... the paint job on the center panel of the trunk hatch was horrid.... just to name a few.

So, I will continue to drive around in my rental. Which is fine for now, but I am kinda starting to miss my car. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home