Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dances We Dance Concert

I wanted to tell you (all 5 of you that might actually read this - haha) about an upcoming event that I am involved in, the “Dances We Dance” Concert at FAU. I am performing with my fellow classmates as part of our current Modern Dance course at FAU. The performances are Tuesday & Wednesday, December 5 & 6, 2006 at 8 PM in the University Theater at Florida Atlantic University on the Boca Raton Campus. Admission is $5 at the door.

I do hope that you’ll be able to attend one of the performances (they are both the same) – it is a wonderful evening featuring many talented dancers and performers attending FAU. If you need more information, PLEASE don’t hesitate to ask.

p.s. Just an FYI: For those of you that do not already know, I will be graduating from Florida Atlantic University with my Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Communication in less than 2 weeks (December 8th, to be exact)!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home