October Crash Report
Hrrrhhhmmm....
Where should I begin?
Well, some of you know, but some of you don't... but I was in a car accident on October 27th. We (Katie, Julie and I) were headed up to Disney to celebrate Katie's 22nd birthday when an 18-wheeler hit a delivery truck that hit me. It's a miracle that I didn't slam into the massive truck in front of me. ::YAY brakes!::
So, here's the damage...


Pictured below are the great folks that helped me out by changing my tire and taping up my broken window with a massive roll of saran wrap. :)
Where should I begin?
Well, some of you know, but some of you don't... but I was in a car accident on October 27th. We (Katie, Julie and I) were headed up to Disney to celebrate Katie's 22nd birthday when an 18-wheeler hit a delivery truck that hit me. It's a miracle that I didn't slam into the massive truck in front of me. ::YAY brakes!::
So, here's the damage...

Pictured below are the great folks that helped me out by changing my tire and taping up my broken window with a massive roll of saran wrap. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home