Nature's Beauty Overwhelms Me
It's a warm day today - the fields are glowing from the shining sun.
It's gorgeous.
I am looking forward to Summer Camp, and all the craziness, fun, and glory it will bring along with it. This Friday, I will get to see just a glimmer of it: we (the other Interns and I) are hosting a group of middle schoolers here for a Field Fun Day... and I hear that they requested the Mud Pit. I am psyched! :)
I have plenty of work to get back to... until later.
Peace.
It's gorgeous.
I am looking forward to Summer Camp, and all the craziness, fun, and glory it will bring along with it. This Friday, I will get to see just a glimmer of it: we (the other Interns and I) are hosting a group of middle schoolers here for a Field Fun Day... and I hear that they requested the Mud Pit. I am psyched! :)
I have plenty of work to get back to... until later.
Peace.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home