Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May is here!

Wow... how did that happen? Seriously! I can't believe it's May already. The time has flown by. We have exactly 34 days until the first round of campers arrive here at Covecrest. It's going to be insane, but I am so looking forward to it... plus, I found out that I know at least one camper that is coming sometime in the month of June, so that is something for me to look forward to!

The store is looking great - Jason is making fantastic progress on it. It has only been three weeks since the construction started and they are finishing up the roof - I am so impressed!

Alright, I will stop there.
God bless and keep smiling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home