Happy Camper
The title of this post explains it all. I am a happy camper.
This weekend, a few of my close friends surprised me by driving 11 hours from South Florida to see me. It's safe to say that I had a FANTASTIC weekend.
Words can't express how thankful I am to Eric, Frank, Hayley, Kyle and Yara for making such a sacrifice for me.
I am truly humbled.
Oh, and some other exciting news... my grades were posted for the two long-distance classes I was enrolled in at FAU during the Spring semester: my Internship and my Directed Independent Study. Yay.
Ok... back to work.
Peace from Tiger.
This weekend, a few of my close friends surprised me by driving 11 hours from South Florida to see me. It's safe to say that I had a FANTASTIC weekend.
Words can't express how thankful I am to Eric, Frank, Hayley, Kyle and Yara for making such a sacrifice for me.
I am truly humbled.
Oh, and some other exciting news... my grades were posted for the two long-distance classes I was enrolled in at FAU during the Spring semester: my Internship and my Directed Independent Study. Yay.
Ok... back to work.
Peace from Tiger.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home