Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Great news!

It's been a great day! And it's still so early!

I have known about this for awhile, but I can finally talk about it now... Covecrest is now on the web! We are part of a BRAND NEW website... check it out!

  • http://camps.lifeteen.com


  • There are still some typos/mistakes/glitches... but its functioning and we are SOOOO excited!

    Oh, and today is my half-birthday... so, that's cool, too.
    Ok, back to work - LOTS to do!

    2 Comments:

    • At 10:54 AM, April 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Hi Lisa,
      I thought this was like an e-mail address, but I am going to try to leave you a message and let you know I think you are an awesome person and I am so glad Hayley has had you in her life. I know you are a positive inspiration for her and I hope your trip to Georgia has been all the things you had hoped for.
      I know wherever you are you will make a difference in someone's life, as I beleive that is what we are all here for.
      God Bless you!! Susi Withee

       
    • At 10:54 AM, April 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Hi Lisa,
      I thought this was like an e-mail address, but I am going to try to leave you a message and let you know I think you are an awesome person and I am so glad Hayley has had you in her life. I know you are a positive inspiration for her and I hope your trip to Georgia has been all the things you had hoped for.
      I know wherever you are you will make a difference in someone's life, as I beleive that is what we are all here for.
      God Bless you!! Susi Withee

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home