It's been a while...
Happy Saturday!
There's much to say... I am not sure where to begin.
Last weekend, I made a very short, quick visit to Florida. I was able to spend some quality time with my family, which was awesome. I was also able to sing at Mass at St. Jude's and see the great LIFE TEEN folks - good times.
To sum up a very long, complicated story... I ordered the new MacBook Pro by Apple, and it was scheduled to be delivered the second week in March, but it was sent out early from Shanghai, China and was scheduled to arrive in FL the DAY AFTER I left to return to GA. I tried to fix it over the phone with no luck. Monday morning, while I was packing, my computer arrived - it made my day. My good friend Frank helped me set it all up and I was a happy little camper.
Once I returned to Covecrest, I had lots to do, especially after getting sick twice during my first four weeks here.
On Wednesday, Jason and Melissa welcomed the newest addition to their family: their son, Austin David! He is 6 lbs, 14 oz and 19 inches! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet because on Thursday, I caught another bug - a stomach virus, actually - that took me out until today.
We weren't able to go to St. Mark's this week. We were supposed to meet Noah after the 6 pm Ash Wednesday service, but Noah was really sick... I think this bug is getting a bit out of control.
I have spent the day doing laudry and attempting to eat small meals. I am currently sync-ing my Apple iTunes Library with my iPod and enjoying a beautiful sunny day here at Covecrest. It's a bit chillier today than its been this week, but not too terrible.
Also, it has been great hearing from some of you - thank you for the kind words of encouragement! It is truly a blessing to have you all in my life.
There's much to say... I am not sure where to begin.
Last weekend, I made a very short, quick visit to Florida. I was able to spend some quality time with my family, which was awesome. I was also able to sing at Mass at St. Jude's and see the great LIFE TEEN folks - good times.
To sum up a very long, complicated story... I ordered the new MacBook Pro by Apple, and it was scheduled to be delivered the second week in March, but it was sent out early from Shanghai, China and was scheduled to arrive in FL the DAY AFTER I left to return to GA. I tried to fix it over the phone with no luck. Monday morning, while I was packing, my computer arrived - it made my day. My good friend Frank helped me set it all up and I was a happy little camper.
Once I returned to Covecrest, I had lots to do, especially after getting sick twice during my first four weeks here.
On Wednesday, Jason and Melissa welcomed the newest addition to their family: their son, Austin David! He is 6 lbs, 14 oz and 19 inches! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet because on Thursday, I caught another bug - a stomach virus, actually - that took me out until today.
We weren't able to go to St. Mark's this week. We were supposed to meet Noah after the 6 pm Ash Wednesday service, but Noah was really sick... I think this bug is getting a bit out of control.
I have spent the day doing laudry and attempting to eat small meals. I am currently sync-ing my Apple iTunes Library with my iPod and enjoying a beautiful sunny day here at Covecrest. It's a bit chillier today than its been this week, but not too terrible.
Also, it has been great hearing from some of you - thank you for the kind words of encouragement! It is truly a blessing to have you all in my life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home