Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday.

I am so thankful to have her - she is such an amazing woman. I pray that I can become half of the woman she is. Obviously, without her, I would not exist... but it goes beyond that. She is my best friend; she knows my heart and loves me unconditionally.

I love you, Mommy! Happy Birtdhay!
Feliz Cumpleanos. Espero que tu dia sea lo mejor posible.

If you want to send her birthday wishes, let me know (or send them to my FL addy). I am sure she would appreciate them - even if they are late. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home