Insert Catchy Title Here

A recent college grad, currently pursuing photography/dancing/art/event planning/etc/etc... I am also an aspiring professional Argentine Tango dancer. I like all kinds of dancing; mainly Latin styles like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. I'm a chronic people-watcher and I love watching human interaction. I love telling stories… and I really enjoy smiling.

Monday, February 20, 2006

80° in Florida

I think that is it important to be accountable. I need to be responsible for what I do, and I like knowing that there are people out there that care SO much about me that they don't want me to live life as a total jerk and not-so-nice person. Yay for that.

In other news, it was not terribly cold here today - temperatures ranging around 50° - which is great, except that I was FREEZING! I have accepted that my blood probably thinned out while I lived in Florida, but I thought I was actually acclimating to Georgia. Arg. While I was praying in the Chapel today, I couldn't sit on the wooden floor any longer because the weak draft blowing under the baseboards was making the floorboards too cold. It's a good thing that God doesn't care how I am seated/standing when I pray.

I would love to hear from some folks about how things are going... I am sending out my update letter this week, and there are a bunch of people that I have no contact information for - so please feel free to send me a message with that info. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home