Covecrest Update # 1
Wow. I am alive. I love it here. I love God.
I am so excited to see what He is going to do with me here.
Everyone here is amazing!
My phone doesn't work here, so if you would like to contact me, you can call the number you have and leave me a message. Then, I will get back to you. I have a second phone (I am totally pulling a "Father Andy") - its Verizon. But it is only for work and my parents (I don't have that many minutes on my plan), so I am not giving out the number, please don't feel offended.
I love this place. I am so excited/thankful/psyched/happy/peaceful to be here. It is beautiful. In the mornings, when I am walking to the house where we meet to pray everyday at 8 am, I look out at the lake and there is a light misty fog covering the land and blocking the mountain out of view. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
I am praying for all of you. Don't forget about me, okay?
p.s. If you have anything you would like me to remember in my prayers, feel free to write to me about it. It would be my honor to lift you and your intentions in my daily prayers.
God has placed me in this beautiful place surrounded by amazing, kind people and I get to serve those around me and people that visit the Camp.
On a super-happy note: God arranged for me to meet Randy Raus, the Vice President of Parish Ministries at the LIFE TEEN Office in Marietta, GA on my FIRST day. I have been so blessed!
I will update again soon with more stuff... keep in touch! My mailing address ::hint hint:: is:
LIFE TEEN Covecrest
Attn: Lisa Castellano
25 Falls Drive
Tiger, GA 30576
I am so excited to see what He is going to do with me here.
Everyone here is amazing!
My phone doesn't work here, so if you would like to contact me, you can call the number you have and leave me a message. Then, I will get back to you. I have a second phone (I am totally pulling a "Father Andy") - its Verizon. But it is only for work and my parents (I don't have that many minutes on my plan), so I am not giving out the number, please don't feel offended.
I love this place. I am so excited/thankful/psyched/happy/peaceful to be here. It is beautiful. In the mornings, when I am walking to the house where we meet to pray everyday at 8 am, I look out at the lake and there is a light misty fog covering the land and blocking the mountain out of view. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
I am praying for all of you. Don't forget about me, okay?
p.s. If you have anything you would like me to remember in my prayers, feel free to write to me about it. It would be my honor to lift you and your intentions in my daily prayers.
God has placed me in this beautiful place surrounded by amazing, kind people and I get to serve those around me and people that visit the Camp.
On a super-happy note: God arranged for me to meet Randy Raus, the Vice President of Parish Ministries at the LIFE TEEN Office in Marietta, GA on my FIRST day. I have been so blessed!
I will update again soon with more stuff... keep in touch! My mailing address ::hint hint:: is:
LIFE TEEN Covecrest
Attn: Lisa Castellano
25 Falls Drive
Tiger, GA 30576
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home